Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guest Blogger- Sierra Young

     As i look back on my life i realize that more and more my dreams have been pushed to the side. I had dreams of becoming a lawyer, a baker and even a theater teacher all of them fell by the wayside. It wasn't until 10th grade English when my favorite teacher introduced me to poetry and i discovered a world of writing that would allow me to express my feelings through words. That was it, i had finally found a dream that was my own that i honestly felt passionate enough about to follow. Ever since then things have been clear, I have been writing and pushing and letting no obstacle stand in my way of becoming a writer. No dream in the world right now is as important as this dream, so i encourage thought and observation to find that dream that makes you, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment