Friday, August 19, 2011

One thing that is hard to obtain

In my life, I have went for everything I have ever wanted and for the most part, I have succeeded.
However, there is one aspect in my life that I have yet to succeed in and that is.... my love life.
Strike after strike, I can't figure out the game... am I trying too hard? are all of the good guys taken?.... who knows?!?!
I try not to be bitter because I know that at this point in my life, I shouldn't be tied down with a relationship because I am looking to further my career to new milestones and new places. But it still would be nice to share my success with someone....
It's not that I can't get a guy to hit on me, but to get a guy to commit is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!
I have great friends and I have a great family, but where is my Prince Charming? where is my David Beckham or my Tim Tebow?
I'm sure he's out there..... but I'm tired of looking.
Life is a huge mystery and puzzle. Each day, I lose another piece and don't know how the puzzle will ever fit together.... I can do almost anything I set my mind to, but finding Mr. Right is something I just can't do. (sorry, Thomas the Tank Engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment