Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Once again, I went for it....

    On July 22, I auditioned for American Idol because it has always been a dream of mine to be on that show.
    The audition day was a grueling process with 13 hours of waiting until my turn! When it was my turn, I chose to sing Sara Evan's "A Little Bit Stronger." I felt like I nailed it! I didn't choke!
    Buttt, it was not what the judges were looking for and they told my group that we all had good voices, but just not what they wanted for the new season.
    I wasn't bummed at the time because I was just ready to go home, but now I am somewhat bummed because the Idol experience would have been cool, but oh well....
    I tried out not wanting to be the next "American Idol", I just wanted to give it a shot and know that I tried.
    Everything in my life that I've ever wanted, I've always went for... it may not have always turned out the way I wanted, but I look back at it and think "you never let anything stop you." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment