Monday, April 11, 2011

I got a job!!

My last blog talked about how my future was hanging in the balance and I didn't know what direction my life was headed in, but recently, all those doubts came to an end. I applied for a reporter position at my hometown newspaper where I interned in high school. The whole process worked like clock work. I applied one day, they called me to set up an interview the next day, I had the interview the following week, and they hired me five days later! I couldn't have been happier.
My dream has always been to be a reporter and that dream has come true! I will be working with the police beat, which is exciting. I think it'd be thrilling to cover a murder actually!
Since it is in my hometown, I will be moving back in with my parents until I get on my feet. I plan to live there for about a year to save up money for my own place.
My future for the next few years is planned, which is a huge relief!! :)
God has blessed me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment